These releases provide information on changes in the levels of prices and volumes of New Zealand’s imports and exports.
The latest releases contain tables on:
- overseas trade – price indexes, terms of trade indexes
- overseas merchandise trade – price indexes, terms of trade indexes
- merchandise imports and exports – price indexes and percentage changes
- merchandise imports and exports – volume indexes and values – actual and seasonally adjusted
- merchandise imports by broad economic category – price indexes and percentage changes
- merchandise imports by broad economic category – volume indexes and percentage changes – actual and seasonally adjusted
- overseas trade in services – price indexes.
Subscribe to our information releases.
Access time-series data from the Infoshare database.
Subject category: Imports and exports
Group: Overseas Trade Indexes – Prices; Overseas Trade Indexes – Volumes and Values.
Source: Statistics New Zealand's Overseas Merchandise Trade statistics, New Zealand Customs Service
Available from: March 2000
Geographic coverage: National
You can find previous price releases from March 2008 back to December 2005 here and previous volume releases from June 2008 to December 2005 here. For releases before this please complete this request form.